Saturday, September 14, 2013

God, grant me Serenity

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change,
the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me.



Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the Courage to change the things I cannot accept, and
the Wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today
as they be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Lord grant me:
the Serenity to accept that not everything can be found on the Internet...
the Courage to go to the Library
and the Wisdom to evaluate the information I do find.

God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The Good Fortune to run into the ones I do,
And the Eyesight to tell the difference.



God, grant me Serenity to tolerate fools I cannot ignore,
Distractions to ignore the ones I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment