Let's see . . . President Obama is practically begging to personally negotiate with:
- Syrian rebels - backed by Al Qaeda
- The Muslim Brotherhood - reduced Cairo Egypt to ashes
- The President of Iran - as he vows to destroy America with Nuclear bombs
- Vladimir Putin - a provider of poison gas and arms to Syria's Assad regime.
- Bashar Al Assad - right after his administration murdered Syrian civilians with poison gas
Simultaneously, Obama has arrogantly refused to negotiate with the US House of representatives.
How's that "hope and change" going for you lately?