Friday, March 6, 2015

It's About Time

Here is an interesting quote from Robert Oppenheimer.  If you are not familiar with Oppenheimer, then read no further. 

It is perfectly obvious that the whole world is going to hell. The only possible chance that it might not is that we do not attempt to prevent it from doing so.

I've often pondered this statement and it has been only recently that a possible interpretation has come to mind that may be very apropos today.

Consider the mission (Jihad, if you will) of the so-called "radical" Muslims.  What they are trying to do is to prevent the world from going to Hell.  To their way of thinking, the world and all of humanity, will indeed go to Hell if all infidels are not eliminated from the earth as directed by their perfect prophet Muhammad.

It is time for us, the infidels, to step in and stop them from stopping their journey into Hell and damnation.

Which brings me back to Oppenheimer. Below is a photo of Oppenheimer inspecting a mound of fused sand in the New Mexico Desert.  The pile of twisted metal and glassified sand is ground zero of the World's first atomic explosion - the Trinity Test. 


The capability exists to transform the homeland of the Muslim lunatics into glassified sand.  ISIS and the land that spawned it could be made so barren and so sterile that no threat would ever again arise from that diseased and rotting part of our planet.

I spent most of my life working to insure and preserve the safety of my countrymen. I have worked in the very facilities where the plutonium was made that transformed desert into desolation.  The one and only time a plutonium bomb was used in battle was to quickly and decisively end  aggression by religious zealots worshiping a false Deity.  That weapon of defense also had it's origins where I spent my entire career.

Now, as I am entering the twilight of my life, I am beginning to think that it is time for the products of my life's work to be used once again as they were intended:  to secure the freedom and safety of my countrymen, and of the world, from crazed zealots on a path to global annihilation.

Here is another quote, a line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita;  where Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says:
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Here is a quote from me:
"Nuke 'em"

No comments:

Post a Comment