Saturday, April 15, 2017

Glenn Beck MOAB - Mother Of All Bullshit



I was listening to Glenn Beck on the AM radio yesterday afternoon.  Since I was on my way to the landfill with a pickup load of garbage, it seemed acceptable at the time.

As usual, I was not disappointed by Beck's incessant deception, fabrication, and outright lying.  The bit of fake news that caught my attention was his rant about the MOAB.  He said with what I can only assume was his straight-faced crooked grin, that the Mother Of All Bombs - otherwise known as the Massive Ordnance Air Blast - was priced at $314 million per unit.

Considering that a typical 1,000 bomb like the MK-83 goes for about $12,000 each, the MOAB which is essentially the same thing with more high explosive in a bigger container, should cost less per ISIS vaporized.  Sure enough, the real cost for a big-ass MOAB is only about $170,000.  Roughly 20 times less than Glenn Becks Fake statistic.

That guy is the Mother Of All Bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment